Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Hooliday Highlight


In the holiday’s I went to my friends birthday and it was fun. The next morning my family and I went to a place called Happy days. Happy days is one of my favourite restaurant in the world. Because they got all kind of food to eat and drink,the best part is when we had dessert and I was stuffed. My favourite dessert is having tropical and vanilla ice cream. It was so yummy its like I was in wonder land. We went to the movies at 7:00 clock that day. We watch monsters university I was so broad because I already seen it. The next day my friend came over and played video games. We went on the ferry boat to waiheke Island, and we went to the beach. We had lots of fun at the beach and it was the first time I went to waiheke Island to meet my friends. Once we got back on the ferry boat, I felt so tired I wanted to go home and sleep. On sunday I was so excited to go swimming again with my friends. We were playing lots of games, together at the pools. It was cool its like I want to start all over again. But that was the best day ever I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.