Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Holiday Highlight



In the holidays I really enjoyed playing on my brothers i phone 5. The next morning we all went to a place called the chipmunks. There was a bouncy castle, video games a slide and more to play with.

And guess what we had lot of fun and I was excited to go there. Then at night time we all went to a restaurant called Gen Ji. The food taste so yummy and we had desert. It was pancake,and some ice cream.

Last week my mum left to Australia and i really miss her. She had a good time on the plane, because she has to find a house for our family. We all had a BBQ together on my brothers birthday. Have you ever been to a place called rainbow's end? Its so cool to be there. Wow what an exciting holidays I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.