Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My Letter To My Key Pal














Wednesday 14th August, 2013


Dear Key Pal,


Bula vinaka and my name is James. And I i’m a year 5 student. I am a boy and I go to Pt England School in Auckland. A lovely place where you can have fun and learn a lot.

I live in New Zealand. My favorite food is KFC and Burger King. My favorite places I like to go is the movies and the JB Hi Fi. Every day I like to go with my two brothers and play video games.

The best book I like to read is Jack and the beanstalk. My subject I like is maths because it helps you and think fast. In my family have two brothers and  one sister.

At home I have a Xbox 360 a Playstation Two and a Xbox. My brother has a flat screen and a ipad. I hope you really like my letter. Thank you for reading.

Ka kite ano and have a great day.


From James    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.